Healthcare Data Breaches is gaining lot of buzz in healthcare as it has the potential to empower providers and payers.
Who Should Attend?
Director and VP of
- Clinical Information Systems
- Research and Innovation
- VP, chief of medical informatics officer
- Research and Analytics (Information Technology Services)
- analytics and health economics
- Health Information Management
- Chief Health Information and Innovation Officer
- Information services
- Strategic initiatives
- Information technology (IT governance & infrastructure)
- IS infrastructure
This event will arm Healthcare Data Breach payers and providers with practical knowledge about using big data to make better business decisions, streamline operational and assessment processes—all with the end goal of quality service and cost containment.
While it is interesting to talk about the social and technological implications of Healthcare Data Breaches, it’s time to stop beating around the bush and actually utilize the technologies to drive bottom line.
The aim of the event is to offer practical knowledge and solutions. Attendees will learn from their peers on how to successfully manage, analyze data and drive organizational changes to adapt to the Ponemon Cost Of A Data Breach